SwingStep Online Courses
- All videos are pre-recorded so that you can watch them and train at your own convenience
- You’ll get 12 months of access to the videos as well as 6 weeks of online live support during our “teachers-tips-time”.
- With an easy pricing model and money-back-guarantee you can fully concentrate on having a good time learning swing dancing!
“Doing Swing 6 it felt like you were reading my mind, you were answering all the questions that popped into my head just in the right moment.” – Andrea
How does it work?
Here are some more details about how this is going to work:
- You can find more info on individual courses by clicking on “see more”.
- You can pay for a course directly via paypal or credit card (check the Questions section below if you are not able to use any of these options.
- Starting on March 30th you will get access to one class each week. The class will be provided in a 60 – 85 minute video that you can just play on your device and dance along. It is structured just like a regular class with explanations by our dance teachers and music to practice to.
- It’s not possible to give you personal advice in a static video, but we don’t want you to miss out on this chances, so we are going to offer online feedback opportunities during the week where you can ask the teachers questions about the material.
- You can book all of our online courses without a partner, even the partnered courses, and we are going to make sure to give you a lot of ideas on how to work on partnered material alone, so once you are able to practice with a partner you can hit the ground running.
“We really enjoyed the first Swing 6 video class at home. The format of having one long video for the whole session made it feel like being in a normal class with the additional benefit of always having the perfect perspective to the teachers. We liked it, that we didn’t have to press play and pause so we could focus only on the instructions and on dancing.” – Golnoosh and Samuel
Courses have already started, can I still join?
Yes! We add new videos on Mondays, but all classes will stay available for you to watch and train at any time. This way you can easily catch up even if you join a bit later.
What payment options do I have?
We have already set it up so that you can pay with PayPal and credit card. However, if you’d prefer to do a direct bank transfer please write to us at [email protected]
For how long do I have access to the video?
You’ll get 12 months of access to the videos as well as 6 weeks of online live support during our “teachers-tips-time”.
Do my partner and I need separate accounts?
For now, yes. We will look into this and are considering partner and group prices for the future, but for now in order to provide the courses quickly we are doing the accounts and pricing per person.
Do I get support from a teacher if I don’t understand the video?
Yes, during 6 weeks from the course start, you can get online support from our teachers.
What language are the teachers going to speak in the videos?
In the videos, the teachers will speak english, and we will add german subtitles. You are very welcome to submit your questions in either language, and the teachers-tips-time will be more freeform.
What if I realize that I’m not yet ready for this content or if I did not enjoy the content?
If you feel the course is the wrong level for you, let us know and we could re-book you in a different course. If you don’t like the experience overall, you can take advantage of our usual 100% money back guarantee. Please write to [email protected]
* We generally prefer and respond quicker if you contact us via email. If you leave us a voicemail with contact information we’ll call you back as soon as possible, but it might take a few days.