I’m so excited for you to join!
Recently I had some online experiences that blew my mind. I had the “3am party at a large festival” feeling right in my living room, over a zoom call! This made me recognize that as dancers we have not tapped into the full potential of the online experience. Join me in exploring new online concepts for dancers.
Here is a helpful video about how the sign-up process works:
Sign up to join the October Experiment
Feel free to invite more people. A personal message from you rather than a FB post would be better as I want to keep it family-style for now. Please send them this sign-up link: https://swingstep.tv/october-experiment-sign-up/
This is the program for the next days:
I’m running the experiment from Heidelberg, Germany, so all times listed are Central European Summer Time. If you google e., 19:00 CEST in “[your city]” you get direct conversion to your time zone.
As part of this experiment you’ll have access to:
- All the swingstep.tv courses (that’s 90+ hours of classes)
- Train Together: we meet online to practice together (via Zoom). We start with a common warm up to get into training spirit and then you’ll choose a swingstep.tv video to practice on. You can also ask for feedback or help during these sessions.
- Dance&Do: I’ll DJ my favorite songs and share fun facts about the artists or songs while you “Do”, we’ve had people playing card games, do gardening, dance or just have a cup of coffee with me.
- “Social” dis-dances: we will plug you into our local dance nights, so online and offline dancers can meet to “social” dance together. (The local dances are complying with all COVID rules!)
- Famous Routine practice: join us training routines like Tranky doo, Trickeration, Shim Sham and more.
- Quiz&Game: test your knowledge and learn about our history in our pop quizzes and games around swing music, history, artists and famous places in a fun interactive way.
Feeling shy with Zoom? You can join and keep your camera and mic off. It will be just like streaming.