Join our community, either on slack or facebook! This is this our main way to communicate with you – to let you know what’s coming up on the live activities schedule and give you other updates, plus you can use it for much more…
Have a look at the video, where Kris explains a little more and gives you some examples, and then hop over to this page for the links to join us on either slack or facebook (for social- or full-pass members).
See you there!
Here’s what the process will look like for you:
1) After clicking on the invitation link, you’ll choose an email address you want to use for slack (it won’t be visible in your profile, it’s just for you).
2) You’ll see a prompt to confirm your email address.
3) Check your account for that email and follow its instructions.
4) Create your slack account with your full name and password. (Later, in your profile, you can choose what name you want the community to see.)
5) Choose if you want to use slack on your browser or download the app. (Either version works fine, and you can always change it later.)
6) You’re in! See the video above for Kris to show you a few details of how we use slack, what each channel is for, etc.